martes, 26 de julio de 2011

A SWEET LONELY GIRL

http://vimeo.com/23110704
• SCENE 1
Kate was in her old house with hers stuff and suddenly something crash on the roof.
 Kate:  AAhhhh.. God what was that? Ah? Who is that guy?
 Alejandro:  Heeyy! Wait! Don’t hide!
Alejandro:  oh my flying bike, I’m going to check it if has damage.
 Kate: ah? What is he doing?
 Alejandro: Who is in here?
 Alejandro:  I’m Alejandro watch these Fireflies!
 Alejandro: look at these pictures of me. That was when I was at the Himalaya.
 Kate: jajaja that was funny.
 Kate: (thought) oohhh! He’s so handsome!
 Alejandro:  Kate I have a great idea! Let’s travel! Do you want to join my journey?
 Alejandro: Come on say yes!
 Kate: Oh no no no. This is my place.
 Alejandro: It can be fun I’ll see if it works!  It works.
 Alejandro: Then, don’t you want to join me..
 Kate:  Oh he forgot his glasses.
 Kate: Please WAAIITT! DON’T GO!  I WANT TO GO WITH YOU.
 Alejandro:  Great let’s go to explore the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario